Friday, April 13, 2007

Go Fish

Something weird happened Wednesday night. I was invited to a threesome at a hotel in KL. It had been a while since I was in a threesome so I jumped at the chance. The guy who invited me was a guy I fooled around a few weeks ago. He came to me for a massage and we ended up doing other things, if you know what I mean. Actually, this is the second threesome he invited me to. Although the first one did not quite take, I guess he is sticking to the “If at first you don’t succeed…” mantra.

Apparently this third guy was supposed to be free for only a couple of hours before his roommate comes back to the room. I was told to get a cab, even though I could have easily taken the LRT. I was not gonna waste money, booty call notwithstanding.

However, once I got down from my flat, it was pouring rain. I had to run to the bus stop and flag down a cab. Fifteen minutes later, I arrived at my destination and met the Massage Guy at the lobby. We made our way up to the third guy’s room. I was psyched. Hey, what’s with that look? Come on. I still love ESS. Very much. Remember the whole ‘no-sex-with-each-other-open-relationship’ thing that we have? Yeah, I am not cheating. Stop giving me that look! I do feel guilty okay? If it were up to me, I’d stick to my man only but since my man dun find me droolworthy, I gotta find me some other avenues to get my freak on. *hangs head down in shame*

Anyways, we knocked. Dude, stop giving me that look! Oh, is that you? My conscience. I thought so. *ignoring conscience*

The door opened to reveal…. I was taken aback. I so did not see it coming. Holy crap! Massage Guy was baffled. The third guy was quite shocked too. Holy Mother of… it’s my… it’s my…

To be continued…

3 comments:

savante said...

Aiyah! Why left hanging! :P

But anyway, I love threesomes. Only wish more people would invite me!

Lau Niang said...

aiyoh...your your your what!?! Say lah! Dun potong stim like that lah....mak kesah tau!

Evan Owens said...

Sorry guys... I thought there was more to it... hehehe...