Sunday, April 1, 2007

Bad Eggs

I had a post all written out but the USB connector for this PC at the cybercafe is broken. Literally. It's like someone crushed it with a hammer. Dammit. Now I have to come up with something completely fresh. There was a bit of a drama/trouble in paradise which would explain the Siti Nurhaliza song posted in the last post. Hehehe. Yes, I am overly dramatic. And yes, that song is dedicated to a certain someone.

Anyways, I wanna talk about the weekend. I hung out with two new people. One is apparently a very famous bear type guy from the Merlion Country and the other is not so famous chub from Kuala S*lang*r. Both are friends of Prof Karen Walker.

We went to Baskin Robbins because it was the 31st of the month and Baskins has the 31% discount every 31st of the month. So we made our way to the Baskins in Queen's Park where we pigged out. After that, we went to Ampang Point for a bit of bowling, which I had not done in quite some time. Then, we went to MBO to catch Pan's Labyrinth.

Now, on to the newbies. Merlion Bear was not too bad. Quite a nice guy. Except for the fact that he is jonesing for some hot action with ESS. A fact that he did not bother to disguise at all. Which irks me to no end. Just coz we're in an open relationship and that we could do anyone we want, doesn't make it less painful to know. A little tact could have been nice. Sigh.

The other guy, well, I dunno where to begin. Gotta be careful what I say about him coz he's Prof Karen Walker's scandal. Hehehe. I finally got a chance to see Karen in action, complete with suave charm. No wonder he's called the Heartbreaker. Mariah much?

Anyways, I could tell that this guy was totally in love with Karen. The fact that Karen failed to notice and piled on the charm. Usually he'd notice things about other people but this time, when it comes to his own thing, he is surprisingly slow to see it coming.

Lessee, the guy was so fucking annoying that I had to refrain myself from actually kicking him in the face. But since I did not really get a chance to talk with him much, so it was not a big deal. Mostly coz I was SMSing ESS. Hehhehe. Suddenly, we got talking about talk shows and Oprah and then Tyra and naturally move onto America's Next Top Model topic.

Of course I follow ANTM. I love em bitchy antics. He too watches and he blurts out the name of the winner of Cycle 6. I know, so not the drama coz Cycle 6 is not the current season. But I am not blessed with high speed Internet to download and I don't have frens who download ANTM. I avoid spoilers coz Cycle 6 is showing on Channel V.

Maybe he did not mean to blurt it out. I told him that he had effectively ruined my Monday nights. He did not get it and told me who was in the final two. That stupid son of a... WTF?! This is so reminiscent of The Apprentice that one time. I was watching the finale to see who's gonna win. There was like half an hour left of the finale when my friend told me that the black guy had won. I was royally pissed. I wasted my night watching that. Not too mention my life. I could have just got on the Net and find out. But I like the anticipation and the nerve-wrecking tension. *^*&^%&

Don't even get me started on his attitude. Not that I am the nicest person or anything. But at least I don't go around making snide remarks about everything. It was turning me off majorly. Hey, I'm all about living it up and having nice things and all, but sometimes you just gotta slum it. Sheesh. Hopefully this guy won't repeat these 'offences' the next time he is in town. And hopefully Karen would be able to teach him how to live in the world amongst people, in between making out of course. Muahahahha.

By the way, Karen has this idea in his head that me and ESS has done the deed. Which we had not. We were in Tesco and I mentioned that the boxers on display looked exactly like ESS' boxers. He seemed to think that one of us is lying about the not sleeping together thingy. We sleep in boxers and we walked around at home in our boxers. That is how I know what color his boxers are. Not from some other activity. :P

5 comments:

hellgayboy said...

perempuan itteeww terasa dirinya cchhanntteeqq n tersangat la divaa..minta prof karen hajarkan dia etika pergaulan giteeww yang bettooii!!

savante said...

Maybe he's walking around in his boxers as an invitation :P

huggyteddy said...

Shit!! I spend one, just one weekend with my family and look what i miss.............but then again, it was probably better, if not, i might find myself at a crossroads of emotions.......which is bound to happen anyway...thank god for blogs!!!

Evan Owens said...

Hellgayboy, prof walker tgh nak mengajar le itew...

Paul, definitely not an invitation, but it's an inviting sight nonetheless... :P

Teddy! Why would you be at a crossroads? Channeling Beyonce? Lissstteeeennnn...

raden putra said...

hmm, maybe kuala chub was intimidated by ur grand diva presence...

i dunno, i'm just guessing...