Thursday, February 22, 2007

Some Assembly Required

I am still on holidays. Work sitch is still unknown. I received a call from the office today but I did not get to the phone in time to answer it. I was freaking out so bad. Navy Guy had to calm me down. Yup, he is still here. He left on Sunday and he's back. But we're just friends. *sobs*

Anyways, I freaked out so I called my boss. She was dismissive and cold and said she was in a meeting. She never called me back so I am guessing that she did not call me using the office phone. 10 minutes later, a colleague called and asked me for something. I asked him whether it was him who called me earlier and he said it was not. But he did mention that someone else might have called. Cryptic.

I think he had someone from the office to call me but when they could not get me, he called using his cell. That's the story I am sticking to and I hope it would help me sleep tonight. I even checked my office mail from the intraweb application thingy but there was nothing earth shattering there. Phew!

Oh, and I'll update on Navy Guy when I get back from my vacaysh k? Later...

No comments: