Friday, March 9, 2007

Inca Mummy Girl

Things at the office has been crazy intense. It really doesn’t help that we are now placed at the far end of the world. No kidding. It’s a big building and we’re now placed at the far end of the south side. It’s at least 2km to get to the copier and the printer. Sigh.

Anyways, I have big news regarding Navy Guy and myself. Um, but the timing’s not quite right to come out and say it. It might happen or might not. I haven’t even gotten round to telling you guys everything about him and about us together and stuff.

There’s so much to tell. Like I said before, we’re constantly SMSing and calling each other. And YM-ing. And IRC-ing.

So many things have been shared and so many thoughts have been verbalized and so many life stories swapped. We’ve grown so close that I don’t have to SMS him. I just think about him, reach for the phone and his SMS would pop in the inbox. It’s scarily amazing. Or amazingly scary, depending on how you look at it.

No comments: