Monday, June 25, 2007

Enemies

I was with someone on Wednesday. He came to my place at around 1.15 am. He works and lives in Shah Alam but for some reason, he was in Cheras that night. I was up watching That’s So Raven, so I told him he could come over if he wanted to.

Not exactly a mistake but I kinda regretted telling him that. Not because he was evil or obnoxious but because he was kinda clingy. I did not really get to sleep much because I was very uncomfortable. We slept in our boxers so naturally, after a while in a non-air-conditioned room, we’d get sticky and sweaty.

His body was hot too. Not hot like droolworthy hawt but hot as in you can fry an egg on the stomach ala Madonna. I kept tossing and turning in my half-asleep state, trying to get him to quit cuddling but he kept reaching for me with all available limbs.

I have a queen size bed. I was perched on the edge of the right side and he still clambered on to me. There was a sea of free bed space on the left and he still needed to engulf me in his Human-Torchness. Now, if it were Johnny Storm, then I would not mind. Who am I kidding? I would so mind. I don’t mind cuddling after sex or before going to bed or before falling asleep but after a while, I need my space.

I need to be able to turn to whatever position I want. I don’t like feeling sticky and sweaty in my sleep. Most importantly, I hate feeling the heat. That was why I was so at home in the snow back in the day.

Hmm, guess now I know why I prefer to live alone. I need my space to be my space. I don’t mind sharing it with a mate but I gotta have room to breathe. Other guys have spent the night at my place obviously but none had acted quite like this. Oh, and he kept kissing me. If my back was to him, he’d kiss my neck. I like to kiss my guys on the forehead, as a sign of affection or as goodbye or good night or something but this guy takes the cake. He kissed me every 10 seconds. If I turn to face him, he’d kiss my eyelids. Oh, did I forget to mention that he is short? I stand head and shoulder over him.

Also, sometime around 5, I’d wake up to me being up and his hands all over me. Dude… wtf? I need my cutie sleep coz I have to work in the morning. But he kept at it so I turn him around and went at it for the second time. However, fucking half asleep is not really a good thing and I stopped after half an hour, without climaxing. I think he also could not take it anymore, judging from his writhing underneath me.

Even after that, he was still all kissy kissy and touchy feely. I groaned, or attempted to groan in my half-asleep state, and pushed his hands away but he was adamant. I think he wanted a key to my magical kingdom. I ain’t giving. It was 5.30 in the morning. I had hardly slept and I had to wake up to go to work in a couple of hours. Control yourself dammit. He won’t quit so I had to tell him off, that I was tired, half asleep and that I need to sleep in order to go to work when the sun comes up. We can resume the horizontal tango the next time he comes a callin’. He finally agreed to back off and just cuddled, which further irritated me. Sigh.

If I wake up with bags under my eye, then I am so gonna kick his ass. Lady Luck must have been on his side because I was not too bad and he did give good service. Hehehe.

No comments: