Monday, September 8, 2008

Older and Far Away

Cliff Notes of My So Called Life...

1. Work – Busy. As per usual. Almost no time for social life and for friends. Sigh. But according ‘The Devil Wears Prada’, that means I am doing well at work.
2. Colleagues – Am getting closer to a bunch of them since I am almost always at the office. Apparently, these nightshifters have a system that they’ve worked out and I fit right in.
3. Colleagues – The recently married colleague that I mentioned before, (no, not you Teddy, recently married colleague is a girl. Well, I can see why Teddy got confused…), about her not spending time with me after she got married? We’re closer now and her husband’s cool. I like spending time with them and they like spending time with me. They even let me take their car to go to work last weekend!
4. Dating – am seeing someone…
5. Guys – why the hell do I attract all these young’uns?? I am barely 21! Okay, okay, 9 years ago, barely 21… I don’t understand this thing where I keep getting younger guys. Okay, so #1 Crush is young too but at least he’s quite matured. I have no energy to raise a child. That is why I am single and gay. Sigh.
6. #1 Crush – speaking of, he’s gone AWOL again… it’s like a vicious cycle… I’ve told you guys about his new rule right? The one where I am not allowed to ask him out? Unless he is brimming with the green stuff? Well, I guess that would be like… never… sigh… I miss him… I guess it would be a burden going out so I won’t ask anymore… as to not burden him…
7. Went back to hometown to see the familia over the Merdeka weekend. Things with me mom is slightly better but she is still the same ole mom, still nagging, still criticizing, still scrutinizing… sigh…
8. Have been spending a lot of time in the office lately… sometimes I do have legitimate work but most of the time I stick around for the company… living alone is getting to me apparently…