Thursday, July 19, 2007

The Harsh Light of Day

My Office Crush (MOC) has abandoned me. He has stopped the flirting. I don’t get it. We have not done anything yet, just looking at each other with longing. Sigh.

The fag hag receptionist seems to think that MOC is an olskool chaser. He likes his guys meaty. He likes big butt and he cannot lie.

Not that I am super skinny but since I am on this health kick and been eating less rice and cutting down on sugar, I started getting a little leaner and my jelly belly’s reduced in size. My female colleagues all noticed the slight difference and I guess MOC also noticed and he’s not even giving me his trademark side glances.

What’s a gurl to do? Do I eat normally again and gain back my chubby figure? Or just let it be and let him go…?

Edit:

I have not been watching what I eat and have been eating rice normally for the past few days. The fag hag receptionist told me it’s a good thing so that MOC would flirt again. It turns out to be true. He’s back to giving me sly side glances and sexy smiles… So I should pig out now? What a pickle…

4 comments:

Kit said...

hmmm. i think it is great that you are taking care of your health and taking charge of your body. to give it up for a flirt to me, seems a little wasted. i know it is a cliche for ppl to say that someone has to like you for who you are, but it seems to fit here. eating right and taking care of ourselves is a right and responsible thing to do. i think that far outweighs getting the attention of casual crushes. just a thought.

savante said...

Huh? He's a chubchaser, you mean?

Evan Owens said...

Kit, welcome! :)

Yeah, it's a shame...

Paul, I guess he is...

Musang said...

gosh... apa lagi? start your move laa gurl!!

haish..