Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Freshman

I love the Order of the Phoenix! I so did not like Hermoine and Ron relegated to supporting but with more focused given to Ginny Weasley, Neville Longbottom and Luna Lovegood, it was kinda worth it.

The fourth quarter of the movie was brilliant. The magical duels were exciting and thrilling, even though someone (who shall not be named… big gasp, could it be Voldy himself?) said that fighting using wands are wussy. A Big Bad with no nose is wussy. Ya want a real man’s action movie? Use light sabers. Wear leather and masks and capes. Speak like James Earl Jones. Yeah, whatever…

Anyways, Ginny Weasley is turning out to be quite the witch and Neville Longbottom is quite a surprisingly adept wizard. Luna Lovegood is cute and whimsical. I did not like Cho Chang though. Hmm…

Anyways, the weather is kinda drabby these days. I found myself kinda sick again. My nose is running. I better go catch it unless I wanna end up a wuss with no nose like Voldemort.

My current crush on that someone is put on the backburner for the moment. I am reassessing my feelings and the situation. Ooh, new crush! Yesterday, we saw Harry Porter and one of my friends brought the cutest guy. But I think he has a boyfriend. Dammit. Why am I always too late? Or always getting the seriously needy ones? Or psychotic ones? Sigh…

In other news, The Ex and I rarely communicate these days. He would only contact me if he’s in trouble or if he needs something from me. Guess our friendship was never that strong after all. Sigh. Maybe it’s better this way…

1 comment:

savante said...

Take it easy! Your prince will come.