Friday, February 13, 2009

Never Leave Me

The entire family's coming to KL this weekend. My uncle has been hospitalized so they're coming to visit.

I am torn. Part of me is glad that I get to see them. Another part of me is screaming and running away because my privacy will be completely gone and I know I can't avoid them. The other part of me is anxious to get home and 'straighten' the place up.

Lord knows what's been lying around. A stray gay DVD? Condom wrappers? Sigh.

In other news, there's a new practical girl at the office and she's all green and doesn't know much. I am soooo Cher from Clueless. I am determined to culturized the girl and make her familiar with stuff like Nancy Drew, Subway, Chili's etc.

I feel sorry for her a bit coz she's not exposed to this stuff. I also do this with the niece and the nephew so that when they grow up and go to study in the city or overseas or wherever, they won't be deers caught in headlights...

No comments: